Strategy Session Application for Parents of Athletes
Welcome! Thank you for visiting my website and taking a closer look. I offer a unique service. I help people who want to feel really good about parenting their athletic kids. Whether your kids are headed towards more elite competition or not, we all know the value of being a life-long athlete and we all want to raise one. And for the record, I believe that everyone is an athlete.
If you want to know more, keep reading! And if you already know that you want to have a conversation with me, simply scroll to the bottom of the page, add your name and email, and you will be immediately redirected to a few questions to get us started.
And so… you are the parent of an athlete! Let’s go!
Have you ever said (or thought) something like this:
- “It was not like this when I was a kid!”
- “I really want to help my kids in sports but sometimes I feel like I’m not doing a very good job as a parent.”
- “I feel like I have a really good handle on most things but I’m not at my best when it comes to my kids’ sports.”
- “This is supposed to be fun. Why am I miserable? Why is my child anxious?”
I know how you feel! But this doesn’t have to be a permanent situation.
- Advocate for your child in a way that feels good and feels right for you and stop losing sleep over what you said or didn’t say.
- Be part of the game in a healthy way, so that both you and your kids will thrive through season after season.
- Learn how to speak to a coach in a way that you’ll be heard without creating conflict.
- Have your own personal strategies for being the best parent you can be for your athletic children and feel confident that you’re doing the right things for the right reasons… YOUR way.
- Learn how to handle conflict so you can be at your best and have a positive impact.
- Recover more quickly after mistakes, bad outcomes, and missed opportunities so that negative emotions don’t disrupt your relationships or your work.
- Learn how to consistently see the current situation (be it the current competition, season, sport) in the bigger context of a full life and feel good about the hundreds of hours, and thousands of dollars, you’ve committed to your child’s sports.
And some days, amidst the craziness, have you ever felt a bit lonely, and wondered who you could talk to who would really ‘get it’?
I’m Adele Fedorak and I work with parents of athletic children. I help parents navigate the world of organized sports in a way that feels good. I help them tap into their own strengths, their own values system, and their own definition of success. I work with people who believe teamwork and leadership are important. People who want more in their parenting tool kit than doing what their own parents did or didn’t do. Because frankly, it’s a different world in organized sport than when we were kids.
“Adele has reinforced for me that we all need support and a champion in our lives to create something bigger and better for ourselves – whether it’s in our own relationship with our kids, our spouse, or our business.”
Erin, mother of 2, business owner.
I’ve opened up time in my schedule for people like you, and I would like to invite you to a free 1-1 call with me. I refer to these calls as ‘Parenting an Athlete Strategy Sessions’, because we all need a strategy to pull it all together and it’s my job to help you do that.
During your 45-minute call you will:
- Get clear on where things are now, identify the current issues and what’s getting in the way of how you want things to be.
- Explore what it is you really want in your world of organized sport. You’ll surface your own wisdom, hear your own voice (not your father’s, or mother’s, other parents, or other well-intentioned people) because quite frankly, that can get old really fast.
- Identify strategies to get from where you are now to where you want to go. Develop a strategy to become more resourceful NOW so you can recover faster from your mistakes (and theirs).
This is a ‘no strings attached’ opportunity. There is no obligation. This is, however, a required step if you are interested in working with me or enrolling in my course as I want to ensure that it is an excellent fit for you.
I work with people one-on-one and as couples from a variety of places across North America and occasionally Europe. If this sounds like something of benefit to you, then please apply for a conversation with me below. It only takes a few minutes and it will help make our time together more useful to you.
“Adele is a true innovator who inspires and motivates, and helped me create my own plan of action.”
Carey Mieyette, mother, Specialist with Alberta Health Services
I’m looking forward to speaking with you soon!
If you’re not quite sure if this is the right opportunity for you, and you’re wondering if the time is right, I encourage you to arrange for a time to speak with me anyway. There’s no obligation or commitment required as a result of our call together. It’s just a time for us to talk, and for you to discover more about where you are and where you want to go on this journey you are on.
Fill out the form below to apply for a conversation with me and I’ll also add to my mailing list for my weekly newsletter.
“Adele provided tools for me to approach conflict, frustration, and anxiety provoking moments objectively.”
Katie, mother of two, professional, stay-at-home mom